Wednesday 11 March 2015

Beauty UK Lipstick in '10 Passion' - Review & Swatch

Yes, i am a Lipstickholic too, without any doubt.  If you are going to paint something over your lips it must be lipstick either nude or statement one.  If you want to know my mood, just check my Kohal routine with my lipstick color :) Lipstick means a perfect lipstick, no matter either its matte or  glossy, nude or bold statement.  Am little bit hesitate with glitter or shimmer one, because i have bigger, i means you know fuller lips ;) naturally (God Gifted) ahem ahem, so i avoid for such shashkas over my lips, hope you got my point ;)







Beauty UK Lipstick in 10 Passion

Packaging is cool in black, in which its cap contain a separate clear part showing the color, which is great to pick a lipstick without any hassle .... and for your kind information try to remove that part, as its contain a gloss ;) yuppeee.

The bullet color is perfect hot pink. Its application over lips may change the color tendency, again it depends on your own lips natural color.  Its a pure moisturizing glossy lipstick with matte finish and having killing pigmentation too. As its glossy, so easily glides over your lips and gives a perfect shade and full coverage. Staying power Oh hello .... although its glossy but stays over my lips more than 4 hours.  Best part is, when you applied this you feel minty feeling, yea it contain slightly minty flavor.  :) 

Overall, i truly loving this shades though its not a daily wear shade but again its up to your choice.



Sorry for bad swatch, as my camera is not supporting me in a nicer way :(

Conclusion:  I am totally impressed, their packaging and product quality on such cheap rates.


You can get Beauty Uk products from any renewed store, i found their stand at Raja Sahib, Liberty, Lahore.

For any updates you can visit on their FB Page too.

Happy Shopping :)


15 comments:

  1. This sounds good =D ! Need to visit raja sahab to check some out =D.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a beautiful color, nice review :)
    GlamupGirls

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What a beautiful shade. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eeep this is such a gorgeous shade!
    Nowadays I am obsessed with lipsticks ur making me crave it more:D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous colour. This is an everyday one for me and can I just say you are hilarious :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bam! Such a gorgeous summer shade! ^_^ x

    Jadirah Sarmad | Jasmine Catches Butterflies ʚϊɞ

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nevr tried anything from this brand but this shade looks goregous <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. A very pretty bold color and the pigmentayion is amazing. I want to try Beauty UK products so badly.

    themeticulousperfections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a funky shade. Nice review :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I always standout wearing their shades

    ReplyDelete
  11. I always standout wearing their shades

    ReplyDelete
  12. I always standout wearing their shades

    ReplyDelete