Saturday, 21 February 2015

Beauty UK CC Cream, Review.


Hi Beauties,

Hope life is treating you good. 2013-14 was fully loaded with BB creams fever and after that we caught another virus called CC cream.  Today, I am going to review one CC cream, which I am currently using almost on daily basis.

As everybody talked a lot about BB so I am skipping this BB thing and directly jumping to CC cream.  

CC stand for Color Control or Color Corrector, now I am going to review Beauty UK CC cream and sharing my personal experience.



Beauty UK CC Cream


My Experience:

I love its packaging, available in black squeezable wide tube and a tinny nozzle.  Product texture is average thick, just like normal liquid foundation. When i open it and start applying this product I just start loving it, its very light weight. Though I already tried many BB creams and already knew their formula but this one is better than anything, truly.  I am addictive to apply foundation with my foundation brush as I feel comfortable with it so my experience with foundation brush is amazing, I applied this CC cream all over my face and neck within seconds.It gives me just flawless foundation effect. It balanced my skin, hides almost 70% uneven skin and gives me airbrush effect. Wow, what els you expect a CC cream han... :)

It has the capacity of HD foundations as well, because it hydrates the skin after application and gives you a powder finish look, only HD foundations has such quality or specialty. One more positive point, it contains SPF 30, which is the almost highest rate of SPF and a CC cream containing this ... Amazing...



I am a foundation freaking person and tried lots of foundation from different brands in different types and forms, on basis of my personal experiences which I got normally over my own self, my family or my clients. From 1-5, I will rate this CC cream 3% above than BB creams and only 1% below of any good liquid foundation. Yes only 1% . Coverage is light to above medium and if you follow the buildup foundation coverage technique you will get medium to full coverage. Yup its true ;)


My skin tone in NC 25, and I am using 20 Fawn color which is exactly matched to my skin tone.


Price: £4.99 


Available colors:

10 Natural
20 Fawn
30 Biscuit

Availability:  Easily available on all leading stores.

So far, i didn't found any negative point except they have only 3 colors in their collection, as its a CC cream so better to swatch this and hope you get the color according to your skin tone. :) 




*image from their web site

19 comments:

  1. This brand is so popping here and there nowadays. I guess it is finally a time to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Madeeha, and they are growing MaShAllah, and launching more beauty babies soon :)

      Delete
  2. Beauty Uk is a pretty decent brand... Thanks for the amazing review...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like a very good product, will definitely look for it. Great review :)
    GlamupGirls

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds nice. I haven't tried any CC cream yet but this looks an affordable option to try

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish they had a wider shade range but it sounds nice nonetheless! :) x

    Jadirah Sarmad | Jasmine Catches Butterflies ʚϊɞ

    ReplyDelete
  6. havent used cc yet! lagging behing ;p

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow looks promising. I tried clinique's cc cream and absolutely loved its texture. I ll try this one out too =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This thing looks apealing to me :) Nice review :) I wish if they had more shade range :) xx
    annmakeupblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have not tried any CC cream yet because my experience with Garnier BB Cream wasn't good enough. I may give this a try though :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haven't used any cc cream yet but this seems really good :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Everyone is reviewing one thing or another from Beauty Uk. Am I the only one who owns nothing from the brand?

    ReplyDelete
  12. looks good.i wish there were more shades available.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have seen many websites but this one is totally different from others, it’s quite useful, and interesting not a garbage like others.
    orogold cosmetics reviews

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have seen many websites but this one is totally different from others, it’s quite useful, and interesting not a garbage like others.
    orogold cosmetics reviews

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have oily skin would this be good for me for daytime weddings too?? How is its staying power??

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have oily skin would this be good for me for daytime weddings too?? How is its staying power??

    ReplyDelete