Wednesday 26 June 2013

So Kamal Lawn Exhibition

The Beautiful  Erum Kamal, CEO of "So Kamal" Officially Launched her Lawn in Lahore.  This exhibition was reflecting the true colors of nature's beauty.  In pictures you will see how beautifully they decorate this exhibition.  I cant resist myself to share it with you guys.  For details your can read my complete Post Here.
If you want to know more about them do visit their Page or for quick updates do join their Face Book Fan page :)

Soon they are Launching their EID COLLECTION so keep any eye on their face book page :)

Event:   So Kamal Lawn Exhibition
Designer:  Zara Shahjahan
Venue :  10Q, Gulberg
PR :  Lotus PR Team
Photography:  Fakhra Rafique





 Me with stunning Erum Kamal, 



Big counter to facilitate customers for hassle free shopping  














 Me with Aamina Sheikh ( the brand ambassador of So Kamal Lawn)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing, and inviting me to the event, can spot myself, I enjoyed allot but missed meeting Amina Shiekh.... <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. The decorations on the trees are amazing! Fakhra the pink suits you really well:)

    ReplyDelete