Packaging: Oh i totally loving the packaging, its a cardboard square deep box printing the brand and logos in bright shimmery multi colors. It has long square flat brush.
When i open the box, i feel meow i means, the surface of the blusher has some multi colors honey comb boxes. The texture of these boxes are blend of shimmery and matte. I start testing each single box and got confused that how does it works on or over my cheeks. Anyways, i take a log breath and took my blusher brush and start applying over my cheeks. Ahan...... what a great experience....
Well they mentioned over their website that its a bronze, but they put a Blusher logo over their box but but but but... when i start using it i have realized that this is a "Perfect Highlighter" . A Bitter truth... Yes. its an amazing highlighter. :)
Swatches in Light and without light (wearing foundation underneath)
As you know i have a habit of using one product on different medians, so my final verdict about this product is:
- It is perfect peachy color with golden undertone.
- If you have a fair tone and dont need much, it works best as blusher cum Illuminator (on bare face)
- You can use this blusher as a highlighter over your cheek bones,
- As a highlighter on your brow bone.
- Best for Strobing.
- Little fall out
- Packaging is strong and sturdy
- Brush is best for highlight and blushing
- Blusher texture is silky and smooth you can apply it easily.
- Available on their face book page W7 Cosmetics Pakistan and they deliver nationwide.
So far i aint found any flaw in this product except you can't keep this beauty in your bag.
Products sent for test & reviews purpose. I write this review by myself for public awareness, i applied products, used them and done a complete market research by myself. Nobody pay me any single penny for this, so my point of views are honest and unbiased.
I am open for discussion and would love to talk more about any single point. So please share your views/points, i would love to answer :)